CSKHPKV Teaching Job in CSKHPKV :Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya has new job notification to hire the candidates who completed any post Graduate, Master.Degree for 01 Junior Research Fellow Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 09.09.2020 to 30.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
CSKHPKV Junior Research Fellow Job Highlights 2020
|Post Name||Teaching Post|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||15/10/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree having qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) from UGC/CSIR, ICAR or similar Test accredited by UGC/State in the concerned discipline.
- Good academic record with atleast 55 % marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the Master’s Degree level in relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR, ICAR or similar test accredited by the UGC/State in the similar discipline.
- Notwithstanding anything contained at point (ii) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009 or subsequent regulations, if notified by the UGC shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- Retired University/College teacher (s) of the concerned discipline can also apply.
- The condition of NET can be relaxed in exceptional cases by the competent authority.
a. Master’s Degree holder @ Rs. 500/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
b. Ph.D Degree holder @ Rs. 700/- per contact hour subject to maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
Contact hour: One contact hour means one hour of theory or two hours of practical upto 2 batches; practical for more than two batches means two contact hours. For example, contact hour for a course of 2+1 credit hours are to be calculated as under:-
1. For upto two practical batches: Theory =2 contact hours, practical = I contact hour Total =2+1 = 3 contact hours.
2. For more than two practical batches: Theory =2 contact hours, practical = 2 contact hour Total =2+2 = 4 contact hours.
Terms and conditions
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
3. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
4. The services of the person hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis. He/She will have no right for regular appointment.
5. The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services at any time without assigning any reason or not to hire any person in the above disciplines.
6. A panel of 3 to 4 persons will be prepared/drawn in the concerned discipline for teaching on contact hour basis at any time during academic session or for the complete courses.
7. The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulation of this University.
8. The incumbent engaged shall submit class attendance af the end of each class to the HOD concerned.
9. The incumbent can be assigned the duty to conduct examination, perform invigilation duty, set up question paper (s), evaluate answer books alongwith submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. Whenever, required for which he/she will be paid remuneration of Rs. 5000/- per course per semester separately.
Dean, College of Basic Sciences, Palampur , Distt. Kangra-176062 (H.P)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications on plain paper are invited along with bio-data and self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificates for hiring the services of persons for teaching courses in the disciplines of English, Statistics, nd Environmental Sciences and Chemistry on contact hours basis (purely on temporary basis) forlSt and 2 semester of Academic year 2020-21. Applications complete in all respects should reach the Dean, College of Basic Sciences, Palampur , Distt. Kangra-176062 (H.P) latest by 15.10.2020 upto 4.00 PM. For details, please visit the University Website: www.hillagric.ac.in or this office.
Freshersdoor.com wishes you best of luck. Keep following our Freshers Door web site for latest Fresher Jobs, Government Jobs, Walk-In interviews and many more. Thank You.
To Apply for the job posting from CSKHPKV, please click on the Apply Now button below.